Owners of homes stationed on Pentland Park may advertise their home for sale on this website, free of charge.
You will need to supply the following information for the advertisement:
- Contact details to be used for the advertisement. Please supply one or both of:
- Your phone number; note that this will be visible on the website to the public.
- An email address; this will not be visible to the public.
- Pitch number.
- Length and width of your unit.
- Sale price.
- A description of your home.
- Please divide this into a short introduction and then a more detailed description.
- You may email us up to 5 photos of your home.
- If they are very large file sizes, you may need to send them in more than one email. Please include your pitch number in the subject line of each email.
- If you are unable to take a photo of your home, we will take one photo of the outside of your home for you. We will do this periodically, so your advert may initially be displayed on the website without a photo.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided.
- Pentland Park does not – and cannot – act as an agent or broker, and that all sales enquiries will come direct to you, via the contact details you have supplied for the advertisement.
- If you supply a phone number, it will be publicly visible on the website.
- If you supply an email address, you must ensure that it is capable of receiving email. (For example, emails cannot be delivered if your mailbox is full.)
- Your name will not be displayed on the website.
- Pentland Park has no access to any enquiries sent to you by email; your replies will go direct to the enquirer.
- Pentland Park will use personal information collected on this form only if we need to contact you in relation to your advertisement.
- We aim to make your advertisement available on the website within 5 working days of receiving your application (and sooner, whenever possible).