Buying a home on a residential mobile home park gives you certain rights and obligations. The points below cover some of the most common questions.
- Homes must be owner-occupied and be the main or sole residence.
- The majority of the homes on the Park are twin units, in the region of 12' x 30' (width and length do vary). Basically these are typically "2 bedroom” homes, though there are larger ones and also single units on the Park.
- The pitch fee ranges from roughly £35 to £50 per week (~ £1800 to £2600 per year) dependent on the size of the unit. This includes water supply. View current pitch fees.
- Electricity is sold on at cost to the Park; oil or gas would be up to you to arrange, if used for heating the home.
- Council tax is payable direct to the council, at the lowest band.